Using Your Iphone To Its Full Extent
Many people want an iphone, but they do not know about all of the phone's various shortcuts and benefits. Thankfully, many articles, including the one you are about to read, will give you easy-to-use tips. To see if this is the phone for you, keep reading!
If you do not intend to watch a video again after viewing it on your iphone, don't keep it around. When you're finished watching the video, a prompt will appear, asking you if you want to remove the clip from your device. Use this option to maximize free space on your phone.
Marking emails as unread is easy with an iphone. Go to Details, click on Unread and re-open your emails. They will appear as unread.
The Safari web browser on your phone acts just like a web browser on a desktop. It even allows you to save images from the web. When you find an image you want to keep, simply tap it and hold. You can save the picture to your camera's images. After saving, you can insert this right into a text message.
If you browse on your iphone using Safari, you do not have to type ".com" in the URL. For example, if you wish to visit CNN's website, simply type "CNN" into the web address bar.
If you own an iphone, getting lost is a thing of the past. The maps app is in the phone when you buy it and can let you see the location when you have service. Using the maps feature of your iphone will simplify your navigation to different places you're going and can help you avoid becoming lost in unfamiliar locations.
Are there a number of background programs running on your phone that need to be shut down? This can be done by a tap of the home key. Once you locate the app you want to close, keep your finger there. After a moment, the icon will wiggle and a red "minus" will appear in the corner. Tap the minus sign to shut down the application.
If you are looking for a new way to scroll through the contacts in your phone, you are in luck. The iphone offers three methods to access your desired contact's information easily. You can tap one letter, go through the whole list, or press slightly to get to the list. Pressing down provides the fastest scroll through your list.
Your iphone is a great platform for using Facebook. While many people are already doing so, others may be unaware that they can just check Facebook right from their iphone.
Make an application from any site you visit regularly. First, navigate to the site. Press the "Go" button when you get to the website. Doing this will allow you to add the site onto the home screen. Once it is on your home page, you can rename it and have your very own app.
Everyone wants to get the best use of their phone, but there are a lot of tricks to learn, like how to delete an email by just swiping your finger. Go to the inbox where you can simply slide your finger across an email which will then bring up the delete button. There you can easily and instantly delete the message.
To get the most out of your iphone, remember to program the device to give you a visual indicator when receiving incoming messages and calls. You can set your iphone to show a silent blink from the camera flash as each call or message comes into your phone. Begin by going towards the settings menu, then select "General", then navigate to "Accessibility". Select "LED Flash" for your alerts.
Every so often you will be using the iphone when all of a sudden you get interrupted with notification. It may be important that you finish your work before you deal with the notification. Or you can eliminate the notification. When the pop-up bar appears at the top of your screen, simply swipe it away.
In order to conserve your battery usage on the iphone, reduce the brightness level. The brightness level can be lowered from the iPhone's settings area. This helps to limit the charge imposed on your battery and keep it at full, which can be very handy.
There is a very easy way to get your iphone to take a picture the instant you want it to. Do this by using your headphones' volume controls. Steady your hand and prepare yourself to take a picture. When you want to take a picture, just push a button on the cord.
After having read this article, you should now be familiar with basic iphone technology. The tricks here can make your iphone experience smoother and spark your interest in learning more. Use this information and you can show off your iphone tricks to your friends.Tags: settings area, web browser, Many people, camera flash
- Iphone Tips And Tricks For A New GenerationPeople of all ages and backgrounds have found the iphone to be the greatest invention since electricity. But, what's so special about the iphone? This article contains that information, and gives you new tricks you may not know, even if you have had your iphone for a long time. When...
- Simple Tips And Advice For Iphone UsersEver since it came out, the iphone has enjoyed great popularity for many reasons. The iphone has many powerful features as well as many apps that let users customize it to their needs. You'll be able to get a lot more out of your iphone if you make use of...
- Iphone Advice That You Should Know AboutIf you are using your iphone to the max, you are aware of all the features available. However, not many people know that much about their phone. Read the following article if you think you should be getting a lot more from your iphone. If you are browsing in Safari,...
- The Iphone Is Simple To Use With These Easy TipsAn iphone can make your life easier, or it can cause you frustrations. A lot of people are put off by just how much it can do, as trying to figure it all out can be difficult to say the least. Read the following pages with care if you wish...
- Confused By Your New Phone? Get Iphone Help Here!The iphone is an amazing combination of functionality and form. You can do many things with the different apps and interfaces that the iphone offers. There are several methods for optimizing your system more than it already is. In the following paragraphs, you'll find suggestions on how you can get...